Academic institutions in Israel invite you to participate in international programs, earn credits or complete your degree. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to see the sites, to meet new people from all around the world, to hear Hebrew and Arabic, and to come to a closer understanding of Israeli society.
M.A. in Conflict Resolution and Mediation at Tel Aviv University
- Read more about graduate programs in Israel taught in English
- Israeli society and politics.
- Political approaches to conflict.
- Dispute resolution and international law.
- Cultural approaches to conflict resolution.
- Social psychology and conflict management.
- Environment and cooperation in the Middle East.
- And more.
This program is open to students from various professional and academic backgrounds. The University accepts candidates from a variety of academic backgrounds, such as cultural studies, history studies, Law studies, sociology studies, economics studies or business studies.
Application requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 (80/100).
- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 2.5-2.9 (75-79) may be considered, they require permission of the faculty academic committee. Preference is given to applicants with several years of relevant professional or academic experience.
- Diploma transcripts and official English translations.
- English proficiency exams for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal essay describing the reasons for pursuing this program in Israel and it’s contribution to professional goals.
- Resume (CV).
- Are you interested in politics? read about MA in political science in Israel
- You may also be interested in MA in Middle Eastern studies
Read more about: אוניברסיטת תל אביב