Academic institutions in Israel invite you to participate in international programs, earn credits or complete your degree. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to see the sites, to meet new people from all around the world, to hear Hebrew and Arabic, and to come to a closer understanding of Israeli society.
B.A. in Liberal Arts at Tel-Aviv University for international students
- Read all about BA in Humanities in Israel
- Want to know other tracks? Read about Undergraduate studies for international students
When enrolling, students choose four out of eight specializations. They first select a major and minor from the following subjects:
- Life sciences.
- Middle Eastern studies.
- Jewish and Israel studies.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Digital culture and communications.
Next, they select two additional tracks and a series of core courses covering a variety of disciplines and various themes.
Admission requirements are:
- SAT or ACT results, and high school diploma transcripts.
- A minimum high school diploma average of 80.
- A personal essay (up to 500 words).
- A personal interview.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency exams – for applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- Want to explore the society? Read about Social studies in English in Israel
- Interested in the Jewish culture? Read more about Jewish studies in Israel
Undergraduates can utilize the broad set of ideas acquired during this degree in a wide set of career paths in different industries. This multidisciplinary skill set is a sought-after asset in today’s global market. in addition, undergraduates can choose to further their studies and pursue a graduate degree.
Read more about: אוניברסיטת תל אביב