Academic institutions in Israel invite you to participate in international programs, earn credits or complete your degree. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to see the sites, to meet new people from all around the world, to hear Hebrew and Arabic, and to come to a closer understanding of Israeli society.
M.A. TESOL Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages at Tel-Aviv University
English is one of the most spoken languages worldwide today. It is the language of the internet, of the business sector and of the media. Fluency in English is becoming a necessary skill from an early age and in Israel this language is taught from elementary school. Many organizations and institutions also stress the importance of knowledge in English and strive to help employees speak and write confidently and professionally.
- Are you interested in languages? Read more about master's in linguistics in Israel
- Want to know more about Israel? Read about MA in Israel studies for international students
- Language awareness.
- Israeli education context.
- Language learning and technology.
- Multilingualism in the public space.
- Cultural issues in language teaching.
- Concepts and implications in linguistics.
- Research methods in language teaching.
- And more.
Admission requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 and above.
- Candidates with an average grade of 75-80 may apply under consideration of the admissions committee.
- Diploma and official transcripts.
- Certified English translations of all transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal resume (CV).
- Personal essay (up to three pages long) describing the candidate’s interest in this program and how they will use the acquired tools for their personal growth and for contribution to class dynamics.
- English proficiency proof – for applicants from non-English speaking countries.
Read more about: אוניברסיטת תל אביב